- Dropped all the kids off at school
- Got my hurr did
- Had a productive visit to the MAC counter at Nordstrom’s
- Went to the nursery, wandered in plant lovey bliss, bought plants for the garden. Corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, green beans, zucchini, squash, pumpkin, bell peppers.
- Picked up Sugar Biscuit
- Consulted with the plumber over the pipe my husband broke over the weekend.
- Fed the barnyard.
- Planted all the plants and mulched.
- Dug a big hole and planted a black eyed susan vine by the entrance to the guest house.
- Picked up Dozer.
And it’s only 5:00. Next is football practice drop off and pick up, dinner, and about four loads of laundry. And did I mention my husband’s job is going crazy (yay for money!) and I’m basically on my own these days?
I’m tired, and there’s so much more left to do in the yard. Sigh.
Leave a Comment