- We are now out of option period on our house, and cleared to close early in the day May 10.
- The new house got an almost clean bill of health on the inspection, with just a few things needed to be remedied. We close on it the afternoon of May 10.
- I need to get busy paring down our things even more. The new house is a main house with a detached apartment that has a huge bonus room up above. The main house is 800 square feet smaller than this house. It’s beautifully remodeled, with wonderful flow, so it seems almost the same size. However, I am going from a closet the size of a NYC apartment into one smaller than the pantry I have now, so I’m going to have to do some serious thinning out. Here’s for only buying things you really, really love!
- I’m researching closet spaces turned into little offices, bc I will have the perfect place for this.
- My kids are awesome, and we are all excited to move.
- Six baby chicks peep an awful lot. But damn, they are cute!
- Today Hubs has some minor repairs to do on this place, and I’m going on a massive spree to clear out things and get ready for the neighborhood garage sale next weekend.
- The weather is AMAZING. Hopefully, I’ll get some time to catch some rays.
Smooches to all of you!